20 January 2012

Making molds for stucco



I am having fun making my own molds for stucco and decorating different things with it. The material for flexible molds, I´ve used is called Siligum and is very easy to work with. There is a lot of videos on Utube showing how. I use self drying clay in the molds for the stucco. The pictures show a lion, I made this way for a collection of mirrors with patinated wooden frames. You can find wholesize pictures of the different mirrors on Petit Brocante.



11 comments:

  1. Wow your lions are wonderful.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er vidunderlige, fine ting du laver. Du skaber en helt speciel drømmeagtig stemning. Jeg ville gerne minimeres & komme på besøg i dit dukkehus - allis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, og tak Allis, du er altid velkommen i mit dukkehus, når du er krympet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good work! all the things you do are beautiful!!!!!
    I must learn a lot.......
    Kisses!
    Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. cette tête de lion est joliment peinte et patinée !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lion is so cool looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Que hermosa, me encanta Susanne!!!!
    Un abrazo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hace mucho que no pasaba por tu blog
    Me gustan mucho tus trabajos.
    Tienes cosas preciosas

    ReplyDelete