19 July 2010

Holiday gifts from Spain






Today I recieved my holiday swap gift from Alicia in Spain. The beautiful gifts all have a beach or sea theme... Look at all the details in the little box. Books about fishes, letters, maps, and magazines about miniatures of course. I would pack the bag and go to the beach reading and dreaming. And home again I would look at the sea shells, put the largest one up to my ear and recall the sound of the sea. I really need to make a beach- or summer house some day...
The gifts were so neatly wrapped. "I hope we keep exchanging gifts in the future", Alicia wrote to me. We will, Alicia, and thank you so much for the beautiful miniatures!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts!:D
    Greetings, piikko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantásticos regalos!!enhorabuena! un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so lovely, really fun gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for these beautiful gifts! greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious gifts Susanne!
    A great summer mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh Susanne gracias por las fotos !!!
    Me alegra mucho saber que te han gustado los regalos.
    Un beso
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swap is wonderful
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts :-)
    I love also packages :-)
    Welcome home, flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susanne,
    The holiday swap is wonderful.
    And...thank you very much for NICE lavandel flower, jewels / scale and angels.

    Hugs Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicidades por tan bonitos regalos
    Besitos, May

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty swap :). It is a treat just to receive the box . I feel shy at my terrible wrapping! lol

    ReplyDelete